Auditions for Robin Hood written by Bobby Bodford and directed by Devan Walsh will be held at The Sunset Theatre – Sunday, August 15, 2 – 5 pm and Monday, August 16, 6 – 8 pm
LOCATION: 234 Sunset Ave, Asheboro, NC 27203
- Thursday, October 7 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 9 at 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 9 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, October 10 at 2:00 pm
About the auditions
This season we will be holding auditions in 20-30 minute time slots to ensure every actor gets the chance to really engage and be seen by the director. Follow the steps below to make sure that you submit the audition form and secure an audition time slot.
In addition to auditions for actors, interviews will be held for those who are interested in joining the production crew. Production crew interview time slots can be found on the sign up form below along with the actor auditions.
Click the buttons below to be directed to the forms.
- Step 1: Fill out audition form.
- Step 2: Sign up for an audition time.
What to expect at the audition:
- Prepare a 30 second lip sync clip to perform for the director. You may use your phone for the music. Only G-rated lyrics, please.
- Arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before audition time. Upon arrival, check in at the table in the Sunset Theatre lobby.
- Backstage, actors will have a headshot taken.
- Actors will also have time to read and practice scenes from the play before auditioning in front of the director.
***At this time, all children ARE required to wear a face mask for auditions and rehearsals regardless of vaccination status. Due to the increasing numbers of COVID cases, particularly in our youth population combined with the close proximity we share while rehearsing, we feel this is necessary to best protect everyone. We will be following other guidelines as recommended by the CDC, including social distancing and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out.***